The Women's Neo Guide Jacket is a premium waterproof jacket, in a highly breathablePolartec® NeoShell® stretch fabric, designed for Scottish winter and alpine conditions.
FIT NOTES (Regular Fit) - This piece is designed in a regular fit which can accommodate mid-weight layers underneath.
Heavier-weight Polartec® NeoShell® reinforced patches on the shoulders, elbows and hips increase durability and abrasion-resistance when wearing a pack, lending the Women's Neo Guide Jacket to alpine style climbing trips in unpredictable conditions. Loaded with technical features, the Women's Neo Guide Jacket offers a helmet-compatible hood, 2-way YKK AquaGuard® front zip and 2 YKK AquaGuard® napoleon chest pockets for easy access when wearing a harness. The stretch nature of the NeoShell® fabric offers softshell levels of freedom of movement and comfort, but with all the protection of a hardshell.
- Polartec® NeoShell® 3L fabric with stretch, heavier weight fabric on shoulders, elbows, cuff and hips for increased durability
- Helmet compatible hood, wired peak and tricot lined collar with roll down Velcro® tab
- 2-way YKK VISLON® AquaGuard® front zip with dual internal storm flap system
- 2 YKK AquaGuard® zipped Napoleon pockets
- Venting underarm YKK AquaGuard® pit zips
- 1 internal open mesh pocket
- 1 internal zipped pocket
- Velcro® cuffs, hem drawcord / Reflective trim
Weight: 540g (UK 12)
Air Permeability: 0.5cfm