In 2016, the SCOTT Cascade 110 breaks onto the scene as a lightweight, progressive twin-tip rockered, backcountry destroyer. With composite paulownia wood core, the Cascade 110 bridges the gap between long tours and deep powder.
- TWIN-TIP ROCKER - Having rocker in both the tip and tail allows for optimal float in deep snow and creates a playful ski, while traditional camber underfoot maintains edge hold and stability. Twin-tip rocker comes in two different sizes: M and L
- 3DIMENSION SIDECUT - This revolutionary sidecut design combines a tip and tail with either a central flat line or a small amount of sidecut under foot. The tip and tail radii allow for easy turn initiation while the flat line (freeski) or a larger radius (all conditions) provides stability, power and precise edge hold. This power design has earned accolades in the form of Winter X-Games Gold Medals and multiple ski test awards.
3Dimension Sidecut is utilized in two different forms, a centralized flat line for the freestyle and progressive oriented skier or as a large radius under foot for an all condition skier looking for versatile, high-performing ski.
+ Improved edge control and power underfoot
+ Adds stability and predictability to the ski
+ Improved pivot point for a playful ski
- SSCL P - SANDWICH SIDEWALL CONSTRUCTION LAMINATE PAULOWINA - LIGHTNESS & EFFICIENCY - By combining a Paulownia wood core with Carbon stringer laminates, SCOTT created a super lightweight ski with a great flex and torsional rigidity.
- FACTORY FINISH - SCOTT skis come directly from the factory "ready to ski" with SCOTT factory finish. Factory Finish offers an effective edge angle of 88°, resulting from a 3° side and 1° base angle for an exceptional performance. The base is finished with a micro structured CNC stone grind so you can mount your skis and hit the hill, no tuning required.
- SKIN FIXATION SYSTEM - The Scott Skin Fixation System provides an easy and fast skin attachment in all weather conditions
Construction: Sandwich Sidewall Construction Laminate Paulownia
Approx. weight (g/ski):
3D 10m/ ∞ / 9m
3D 11m/ ∞ / 10m
3D 13m/ ∞ / 11m
Rocker Type: Twin-Tip Rocker L
Full Ski Length Wood Core
Skin Fixation System