New for 2016, the SCOTT Superguide 95 is a high-performance backcountry ski. The Superguide 95 is lightweight for the uphill, thanks to an advanced carbon/kevlar wood core construction, and utilizes SCOTT’s renowned sidewall elliptic construction for downhill power.
- 3DIMENSION SIDECUT - This revolutionary sidecut design combines a tip and tail with either a central flat line or a small amount of sidecut under foot. The tip and tail radii allow for easy turn initiation while the flat line (freeski) or a larger radius (all conditions) provides stability, power and precise edge hold. This power design has earned accolades in the form of Winter X-Games Gold Medals and multiple ski test awards.
3Dimension Sidecut is utilized in two different forms, a centralized flat line for the freestyle and progressive oriented skier or as a large radius under foot for an all condition skier looking for versatile, high-performing ski.
+ Improved edge control and power underfoot
+ Adds stability and predictability to the ski
+ Improved pivot point for a playful ski
- PRO-TIP ROCKER 320 - Combining a progressive shape with increased tip height and radius creates Pro-Tip Rocker. SCOTT's Pro-Tip provides a more versatile and forgiving ski no matter the conditions.
+ Improves ski agility and progressivness
+ Increases stability in powder and deep snow
+ Provides forgiveness, allowing skier to adjust turn shape
- SANDWICH SIDEWALL CONSTRUCTION CARBON/KEVLAR ELLIPTIC - TECHNOLOGY & EXPERIENCE - SCOTT`s newly developed elliptic SSCL Carbon/Kevlar is a result of the company`s longstanding heritage as carbon experts, reaching new levels of lightweight performance. The combination of an elliptic construction paired with carbon and Kevlar laminates, results in a lightweight performance construction ideally suited for demanding ski touring endeavors.
- FACTORY FINISH - SCOTT skis come directly from the factory "ready to ski" with SCOTT factory finish. Factory Finish offers an effective edge angle of 88°, resulting from a 3° side and 1° base angle for an exceptional performance. The base is finished with a micro structured CNC stone grind so you can mount your skis and hit the hill, no tuning required.
- SKIN FIXATION SYSTEM - The Scott Skin Fixation System provides an easy and fast skin attachment in all weather conditions.
Sandwich Sidewall Construction Carbon/Kevlar Elliptic
Approx. weight (g/ski):
3D 21m/ 28m/ 15m
3D 22m/ 28m/ 16m
Pro-Tip Rocker 320
Full Ski Length Wood Core
Skin Fixation System