COMPETITIVE SKI MOUNTAINEERING
The lightest crampons in the world and the go-to crampons for competitive ski mountaineering. The patented heel is designed for rapid attachment with the fastest A/T boot models typically made for Dynafit® or similar style lightweight backcountry bindings. The Dyneema® linking strap reduces weight even further and allows the crampons to be folded onto themselves for packability. Solid aluminum linking bars are also included for a more rigid fit if desired.
Note: Due to the decreased size of the front platform, we recommend this crampon for boots up to size US 10. For larger boots, we recommend the XLC 390 (348).
- The lightest 10-point crampons in the world!
- 10 points for a solid hold on steep terrain
- Different colors for the left and right for fast and easy identification
- Dyneema® linking strap reduces weight and allows the crampons to fold onto themselves for packability
- Patented heel attachment designed for rapid attachment to modern A/T boots
WEIGHT: 376 g, 13.3 oz
Size: Eur 36-44
Frame Material: 7075 Aluminum
Binding: Rapid (Tech)